Honours Diploma in Hardware and Networking(HDHN):
Post Graduate Diploma in computer Application (PGDCA)
Course Code : CE-18
Duration: 1 Year
Course Fee :Rs.12500/-only
FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTERS Introduction of computer, Types of computer, Charcuteries of computer, Classification of computer, History of Computer, Genration of computer, Input & output Device, Number system, Hardware & Software.
MS Word 2007/3,MS Excel 2007/3,
MS Access 2007/3,MS PowerPoint 2007/3.
ELECTIVE-1 (CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING):
(A) Concept of C (B) Concept DS
Programming with Visual Basic.Net
Java, Internet & E-commerce,Systemanalysis and Design
ELECTIVE-1 (CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING):
OOps & Programming with C++
Financial Accounting with Tally concepet of financial accounting introduction to tally company creation accounting and inventory accounting and inventory master creation entering voucher value added(VAT), Tax Deducation source Service Tax Accounting for Payroll Keyboard Shortcuts, Assignment & Project Work
Post graduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)
Course Code: CE-18
Duration : 1 ½ Year
Course Fee :Rs. 9000/-
Master In Computer Software & Hardware Technology (MCSHT)
Course Code: CE-19
Duration: 2 Year
Course Fee :Rs.25500/-only.
- Fundamental of Computer (CF) : Introduction to Computer, Operating System, Software & Hardware, Memory, Number System
- Microsoft Disk Operating System (MS-DOS) :Internal Commands, External Commands, Batch File etc.
- MS Windows 98/XP : Windows Concept :, Features of Desktop, Start Menu, My Computer, Recycle Bin, Keyboard, Shortcuts, Windows Explorer.
- Windows Accessories : MS-Paint, Notepad, WordPad calculator.
- Entertainment : CD Player, Media Player, Game Internet: E-mail, Surfing and Chatting
- MS Office 2000/XP:
- MS Word : concept of word processing, Introduction of MS-Word, Features, key-board Shortcuts, Editing & Formatting documents, Table, Advance features of MS Word, Mail Marge, Macro.
- MS Excel: Worksheet basics, Working with formulas and cell referencing, Auto sum, Formatting to worksheet, Previewing and Printing Worksheet, Graphs and Charts, Functions
- MS PowerPoint : Introduction of PowerPoint, Use Of Standard Formatting, Drawing toolbars, Editing slides, Changing templates, Slide Layouts, inserting clipart & pictures into slide, Slide Transitions, Animation, Inserting sound and movies into slides.
- MS Access: Concept of database, Table, Sorting and filtering, Relationship between table, Query, From, Report, Macro, Database security.
HTML & Java Script
Programming Logic &Technique (PLT) : Concept of Programming, Program Development Cycle- Algorithm, Flow Chart, Pseudo Code, Program Elements Variable, Array, Function, Characteristics of a Good Program.
Concept of C : Data Types, Control Statement, Arrays, Structure
Programming in C++ : Introduction to C++, Concept of Oops Programming, Basics of C++ (Keyword, Constants, Data Types etc.), Operators and Expressions, Control statement, Arrays (Single Dimensional Arrays & Two Dimensional Arrays), Function (User defined function &library functions), Structures, Classes and objects, Constructors and Destructors, Object and Function overloading, inheritance, Pointers.
Programming in JAVA
GUI Programming in visual Basic : introduction to visual Basic, Working with Projects and forms, Variables, Constants, Arrays, Control Flow, Statements and Conditional Statements, Menus (Designing, Programming), Active X Controls, Event driven Programming, MDI (Multiple Document Interface)
PageMaker : Introduction of PageMaker, Use of formatting and standard Toolbar, Using of dimension of page & designing, Editing of documents, Formatting of document, Fill and stroke, Alignment of text, using for line setting, character spacing, Track, Indent and Tab, Paragraph, Group and Ungroup, Lock and Unlock, Polygon, setting, Using of color, layer and style.
Photoshop : An overview of Photoshop, Working with Toolbox, Getting images into Photoshop & Image Ready, Using Layers, Web Page Designing, Drawing, Creating Rollovers & Animation, Transforming Applying Filters for Special effects, Saving & Exporting Images.
CorelDraw : Concept of CorelDraw, Import files, Add objects, Change Objects, Draw simple Objects, Use spiral tool, Use free skew tool, Drawing, Corel Support & working with lines
Financial Accounting (TALLY.......) : Concept of Financial Accounting, Book keeping, Tally with Inventory, VAT, Tax Deduction, Service Tax, Keyboard Shortcuts Assignment, Project on Data Entry & Conversion work
Basic Electronics and Electrical (Analog, Digital) Computer Hardware and its Components : Processor, Motherboard, RAM, FDD, HDD, CD-ROM, CD-R/W, Keyword, Scanner, Mouse, Joystick, SMPS, Monitor, Printer, UPS. Overview of the BIOS, CMOS setting, Advanced award BIOS setting, BIOS features setup, Chipset features setup, Power Management Setup DATA Backup, low level Formatting, Partitioning your Drive, High Level Formatting, Master/Slave, Jumpers, DOS Formatting.
Assembling of Computer Installation of Windows : 98/2000/XP, Installation of Drivers Display/Sound Card, Modem Card, Computer Viruses-Anti Virus Software, Duel Bootable CD, Floppy creation, CD writing.
Computer Networking : LAN, WAN, Internet, Intranet, VSAT, Windows 98 Networking, Win 2000 Networking, Topology, OSI Model.
Computer Trouble Shooting & Utilities : Fault finding, Scan Disk, Defragmentation, Control Panel etc.
Maintenance & Repairing of Computer Systems
Marketing Concepts and Live Project Work